- This ULSANIC promotional competition (“Competition”) is run by Pharmacare Ltd t/a Aspen Pharmacare (“Promoter”) and is open to all entrants of 18 years or older and resident in South Africa, except the employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its advertising and promotion agencies, associated companies, and outlet owners and staff.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at its reasonable sole discretion and election, to alter, amend and/or cancel this Competition (including, but not limited to, the mechanics, value and/or prize) in its entirety. In the event of an amendment, alteration and/or cancellation, the Promoter will not compensate any individual for any reason whatsoever. These Rules and any amendments, alterations or cancellations will be at the instance of, and interpreted by, the Promoter only.
- Only private persons may enter the Competition, that being any individual who is a citizen or national of South Africa.
- Proof of South African citizenship and age may need to be presented by way of either a valid South African identity document or valid driver’s license. This may be requested to be provided electronically via email.
- Any notifications regarding this Competition will be published on https://www.facebook.com/ulsanicappetiteforlife
- Participation by all entrants (“Participants”) constitutes acceptance of these Competition Rules.
- Competition Period: The Competition begins on 10 May 2021 and ends on 05 July 2021
- Prize/s: The Prize consists of 40 cash card vouchers to the value of R 2500 per cash card. Only 1 prize will be awarded per winner and no person may win more than once in this Competition.
- Entry To ensure a valid entry, Participants must complete the sentence on the ULSANIC Competition entry form available on the ULSANIC website (www.ulsanic.com/competitions)
- Draw and draw date/s: The prize winners (“Winners”) will be selected by random draw, which will take place every two weeks during the competition period, as follows:
– 24 May 2021
– 07 June 2021
– 21 June 2021
– 05 July 2021
– 19 July 2021
- Winner/s Notification: Winners will be notified within 3 days of the draw date via telephone. Should the prize winner not respond to phone calls after three attempts at calling over three consecutive days, the prize will be transferred to the next randomly selected winner.
- Prize Redemption: The prize will be delivered via courier to the Winner using the delivery details supplied. Three attempts will be made to deliver the prize at the address provided by the Winner, after which the prize will be forfeited (with no compensation therefore). The Promoter may in such instance, at its discretion, award the prize to a substitute winner.
*Winners will be required to provide either a valid South African identity document or valid driver’s license prior to the prize being handed over.
- The Promoter may disqualify and/or refuse to award the prize/s to Participant/s and/or Winner/s if there is suspicion of any irregularities or fraudulent activities. The Promoter further reserves the right to award the prize post verification of a Winner.
- The Promoter’s decision, with regards to all aspects of this Competition is final and no discussions or correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is not transferrable, exchangeable for cash or for an alternate prize.
- The Promoter may make media announcements / publications of the names /photographs of Winners and/or Participants: however any Winner or Participant may expressly choose to decline this.
- Winners or Participants may be requested to participate in publicity campaigns for broadcast or publishing purposes. Winners or Participants will be entitled to decline this request. Winners or Participants who participate will not be entitled to any payment or other remuneration for such publicity or otherwise. All publicity and other materials will be the sole property of the Promoter. However, it is re-iterated that a Winner or Participant may decline an invitation to participate in any promotional activity or to object to these images being used by written notification to the Promoter via social media.
- Entries must be the original work of the Participant/s, must not be copied from any other person/s (third party’s) work and must not have been previously published in any form. Entries which appear to be fraudulent and/or plagiarised will be disqualified.
- By submitting an entry, Participant’s agree and confirm that nothing in their submission infringes the copyright or any other rights of any third party. If Participant/s include any third party’s material in their submission, the Participant/s must obtain their permission to do so. If a Participant does not, such Participant/s will be infringing the copyright in the material. This includes material downloaded or copied from a website. Any contravention, in this regard, as reasonably suspected by the Promoter, will disqualify the Participant and his/her entry/ies. Any liability arising as a result thereof will be that of the Participant and not the Promoter.
- Participants agree that the Promoter will have the right to use , copy, reproduce, reasonably modify, adapt, publish, translate, create collective or derivative works from, distribute, perform and display their entry in whole or in part and to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed.
- Participants automatically extend permission for any works they have submitted for this Competition to be freely used by the Promoter, with no compensation therefore to the Participant/s, on any of its platforms. The origin of the work will be appropriately attributed.
- Participants are prohibited from submitting an entry that is in the reasonable discretion of the Promoter unlawful, obscene, pornographic, libellous, defamatory, threatening, or other material that would violate any law, code of ethics, regulation or code of responsible advertising, or may be considered as generally irresponsible in relation to the pharmaceutical industry or anything that may compromise the Promoter’s reputation or legal position.
- The Promoter is under no obligation to any Participant or Winner to utilise any part of his/her Entry/submission.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The Promoter will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or for lost or unavailable network connections which may limit or prohibit a Participant’s ability to participate in the Competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to carry out audits in respect of the Winner to verify their eligibility.
- All Participants and Winner/s indemnify the Promoter, its associated companies (directors, officers and employees) and agents, against any / all claims for any loss or damages, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, arising from any cause whatsoever from their participation in any way howsoever in this Competition.
- By entering this Competition each Participant authorizes the Promoter and the organizers of the Competition to collect, store, process and use (not share) personal information for purposes of performing this Competition, communication and/or statistical purposes.
- By participating in this Competition each Participant agrees to receive future marketing material from the Promoter. The Participant is entitled to opt out of receiving marketing material or request the Promoter to delete their information by contacting the Promoter at 031 313 7200.
- This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- The Rules for this Competition are available on www.ulsanic.com/competitions